Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekend update

Over the weekend I changed the script project to launch the script within a browser rather than from the command line. This allows me to debug from the IDE directly. I spent a fair amount of time trying to get the browser to stop complaining that my script language was an untrusted ActiveX control, but I had no luck. I implemented IObjectSafety, but then the browser stopped trying to run my script altogether. I added a reader to the Lisp engine so now the script can be turned into list structure. I'm adding a minimal evaluator so I can test out function calling. I haven't quite figured out how to integrate the package system with everything, but there is something minimal in place.

No comments: