- “I thought I would free up more memory on the second pass,” Tom recollected.
- “You should always check the pre-conditions,” Tom asserted.
- “Did you use SSL?” Tom asked cryptically.
- “If one of those is smaller, put it first,” Tom ordered weakly.
- “Command continuations discard values,” Tom said expressionlessly.
- “That isn't null or a cons cell,” Tom said listlessly.
- “Does this return an answer?” Tom asked haltingly.
- “This program implicitly depends upon time,” Tom stated.
- “Maybe it's in Reverse Polish Notation,” Tom put forth.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Some computer Tom Swifties: